Many large groups and hospitals have in place their ICD-10 EMRs. Larger institutions have IT support staff dedicated to these issues. The steady mounting requirements for meaningful us also placed a burden on smaller to medium sized medical practices.
For those of you who wish to learn more about ICD-10 conversion, attend this webinar
TOWN HALL MEETING - CODING ICD-10 WITH IMEDICWARE
Join Dr. Gerald Meltzer, our medical director for a demonstration of iMedicWare’s implementation of
ICD10 coding. He will be discussing:
1. Fundamentals of ICD-10 Coding
2. Tips on how you can prepare for ICD-10 conversion
3. New CMS flexibility rules concerning ICD-10 coding
4. iMedicWare’s ICD-9 to 10 Crosswalk
5. Converting ICD-9 codes to ICD-10 codes
6. Using IMW for ICD-10 coding.
The presentation will take approximately 45 minutes with approximately 15 minutes for questions. For those of you who can’t make the presentation - it will be recorded for you to review at a later time.
For your convenience, there will be two presentations on , one at the other at (all times are Eastern Time Zone).
Thursday July 16th
Participants can use their computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP) or telephone.